OK...lets be claer. the Prius is NO flagship for reliability...Toyota is "updating " them by "fooling people into thinking they are getting a free oil change! Come on...Toyota is using Americans as test dummies. the reason the Big3 aren't knocking down the doors is because the know what it takes to make a reliable vehicle....and don't send out product that "leaves you stranded on the freeway (eg Prius). You'all need a wake-up call. Some talk earlier in this thread talks about reduction in the dependance of foreign oil....you want to do that...use E85 fuel. For every gallon of "fuel" you put in an E85 vehicle, only 0.15gal is gasoline....yes so for those that can do math, a 20 gallon SUV only uses 3 (YES...THREE) gallons of gasoline...and the rest (17 gallons of ethanol)...YES my friends this is true. go to e85fuel.com and see for yourself...OH and by the way, it reduces green house gas (like most don't even know what it is but know we want to reduce it), cost much less at the pump (generally $0.30-0.40/gallon) and although your "range" will go down, the lower price puts MONEY in your pocket!....and did I tell you it is 105 octane!!!!Talk about rocket fuel....put that in your tuners if you want a boost!!!!! If all else fails - YES it improves the US economy by keeping farmers and others busy....

TRUST ME ON THIS!!! GO TO THE E85FUEL.COM WEBSITE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF....DON'T BUY WHAT I'M TELLING YOU. ..IF its about saving US petroluem and reducing dependence......these HEVs don't hold a candle to the savings....and it does not cost YOU any more....DEMAND IT!!!

So, if