Question Looking to go Hybrid

Hello Hybridcars forum,

It's great to be here and i am excited about learning a little more about the hybrid world!

For many years now like most people i have been driving around in petrol/diesel cars. To say we are this far in the future none of us should be doing this anymore, so it's time for a change. I have been looking online at Hybrid cars for sale and the verity is massive so i don't know where to start and i was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction for a test drive.

I am looking for a 5 door fully electric or hybrid
    It needs to be able to travel 220 miles / 355 kilometers
    Comfortable and nice to drive
    Decent security
    And then pretty much all the other standard you get in a family car.

Looking forward to some advice from you guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Well i'm not going to lie i was expecting a few more results than that! Unless i have posted in the wrong section? then please let me know and i will try to get it moved

After a lot of research and not so much help from here...... I have been watching YouTube videos for a few days now and this one stands out the most.
    youtube. com / watch?v=GZpzFwy0sKQ
    This is an all round awesome car with very few downfalls. Watch the video and it will get you thinking i guarantee it.

For the readers

Quote Originally Posted by GOECO View Post
    Hello Hybridcars forum,

It\\'s great to be here and i am excited about learning a little more about the hybrid world!

For many years now like most people i have been driving around in petrol/diesel cars. To say we are this far in the future none of us should be doing this anymore, so it\\'s time for a change. I have been looking online at cheap Hybrid cars for sale on this site http://www.cheap.forsale/honda-hybrid and the verity is massive so i don\\'t know where to start and i was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction for a test drive.

I am looking for a 5 door fully electric or hybrid
    It needs to be able to travel 220 miles / 355 kilometers
    Comfortable and nice to drive
    Decent security
    And then pretty much all the other standard you get in a family car.

Looking forward to some advice from you guys!

I have finally found the Cheap hybrid car that i was looking for!! check the link above to see it! Apart from that i'm out!!

For the readers

I have finally found the Cheap hybrid car that i was looking for!! check the link above to see it! Apart from that i'm out!!

For the readers
    Interesting car. Thanks for the tip.

For the readers
    What particular car did you got?

I can recommend an i3 BMW for a smaller car.

Or even an i8 if you wanted more performance. I ran one for over a year and it was very nice to drive.

I8 is a great car indeed! Very reliable.