Mercedes or BMW ?

BMW for sure. it was always one of the top auto makers in terms of reliability.

performance: BMW again, and you can check and compare any BMW and its corresponding MB: BMW will always have an advantage in terms of performance, drivability and safety.

luxury: if you compare 3 series with C-Klasse, and 5 series with E-Klasse, MB is more luxurious. 7 series is at the same level with S-Klasse, however 7 series is much more reliable and has better perfomances than S-Klasse.

in terms of maintenance: BMW is much cheaper to maintain, especially due to longer service intervals.

overall, if you're looking for performance and safety in a luxury car, you should choose BMW. if you look for luxury and don't care about performance, it all comes to personal taste; BMW is for a more dynamic person.

I worked as a sales manager for a BMW dealership in Europe for 3 years, i used to do this kind of comparison all the time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

BMW for sure

I am a huge fan of BMW. definitely going with that.......

Hands down BMW.

BMW all the way

i love ford
    Hidden Content Research the latest car insurance ratings and luxury car reviews, small car reviews new and used cars

bmw for sure .. for more help ...

BMW is not a bad choice to make but I would go for Mercedes!

The competition is getting close when it comes to hybrid cars nowadays. Yet BMW and Mercedes still tops when it comes to luxury.

BMW. I very want to buy BMW M5 or new M8, very beautiful cars. Also like audi, but BMW is the best Germany's car.