LEDs and fuel efficiency

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone who has upgraded to LED headlights has noticed any improvement in fuel efficiency/MPG? I'm swithering on whether to take the plunge at the moment - anyone noticed a marked improvement from switching over?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

UPDATE: Decided to go for it in the end. Ended up buying these LED headlights. Installation was pretty straightforward - now just waiting to find out if there's a noticeable reduction in fuel consumption, but they look amazing.

what LED headlight brand did you choose for your car? hope you can post some photos of it

I still haven't got to any ideas which says headlights used and fuel efficiency are related in proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrea View Post
    what LED headlight brand did you choose for your car? hope you can post some photos of it
    i ended up going with the ledheadlightspro i think they rebranded to xenonpro.com cuz now i get redirected.. i think i have some pics from when i did the job on an old phone somewhere ill go check it out

@tommypress, not sure what you mean, lights and fuel efficiency are not correlated?