Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

For me new Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is real refreshment on the hybrid car market. This mid-sized hybrid sedan will have a great powertrain. This engine system consists of a 2.0L four-cylinder engine that develops 156 hp power that works in combination with an electric motor that generates an additional 52 hp.
    This model also uses a newly developed six-speed automatic transmission which is characterized by lighter torsional dampers, then there is an electric oil pump and the new connector.
    For me Hyundai car model in lats few years are one of the best vehicles. They have it all - fantastic design, top interior, excellent powertrains and now fantastic fuel economy also. There is no doubt that Hyundai vehicles will be one of the top cars for 2016 model year.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I've seen quite a few complaints on the 2011 Sonata. It seizes without warning because of the reported defective engine. I hope the charging problems have been resolved too. But design-wise, i like the looks of the Sonata. The interior is impressive.

hyundai suv ar the most efficient .