Renault took the win at the 2015 ZENN Monte-Carlo Rally with four of its ZOE EV taking the four top places.
This result follows last year’s win, which was also the first time the ZOE participated in the rally. 2015 marked the 6th edition of this EV rally.
According to the results, the Renault ZOE scored:
- First in the overall standings of the ZENN Rally
- Four ZOE in the top four places in the overall standings
- First in the consumption standings
- Five ZOE in the top five places in the consumption standings
- First in the regularity standings
- Four ZOE in the top four places in the regularity standings
The competitors drove a total of 130 miles over seven and a half hours. Renault entered four teams, including a press car and a blogger car. A team of individuals also took part in the rally on an individual initiative.
At the conclusion of the two-day race, these five ZOE finished in first, second, third, fourth and seventh place. The “individual” team finished fourth.
Renault has sold 22,000 ZOE worldwide since launch.
ZENN in the rally’s name stands for “zero emissions, zero noise.”