+ Reply to Thread

Buying Altima Hybrid tomorrow

I am going to buy the Altima Hybrid tomorrow at Mossy Nissan at San Diego. They say they have killer deal right now, so I am going to see what they got. Anyone got any suggestion on haggling? I want to haggle to price to $22500, it's kind low but I am gonna try.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by f77126 View Post
    I am going to buy the Altima Hybrid tomorrow at Mossy Nissan at San Diego. They say they have killer deal right now, so I am going to see what they got. Anyone got any suggestion on haggling? I want to haggle to price to $22500, it's kind low but I am gonna try.
    if you could get other quotes, that would be good, but basically the demand isn't that high that you would need to pay sticker right now. some people have gotten invoice price. just do your research beforehand and know what all the costs are

I got my Altima Hybrid $22900 + fees. I love the car!!!

Good deal.

Was that a base model with no options?

Quote Originally Posted by f77126 View Post
    I got my Altima Hybrid $22900 + fees. I love the car!!!
    How the heck did you get it below invoice?

You wanted suggestions on haggling? I think you should be telling us your secrets! I wish I could haggle like that...

-Gren

Quote Originally Posted by GrendelKhan View Post
    How the heck did you get it below invoice?

You wanted suggestions on haggling? I think you should be telling us your secrets! I wish I could haggle like that...

-Gren
    lol, getting it under invoice isn't that difficult if they are trying to get rid of the car. invoice prices aren't the true cost of the car anyways with holdbacks and other incentives

well there is no trick lol, I think at around this time the dealer is trying to get rid of all cars so you can probably get it cheaper too. I got in Mossy Nissan in San Diego. My altima is base version with only floor mats

woo!

I'm [hopefully] picking up my super black altima today, just waiting on financing. (No matter what they tell you, $80k of student loan debt DOES make you look like a hazard to banks.) I got $4150 off mine and it has the lame convenience package (I really wanted the technology package, but I searched dealers all across NY and VT and found nothing! I'm not too surprised after reading this forum, though)

has anyone bought a hybrid

has anyone bought a hybrid altima outside of the eight states that sell them? I live in Illinois and LOVE the car but am a little leary of buying one and driving it back.
    I am not sure where I can service it if something goes wrong - or if I even can!flynn

I am pretty sure that every

I am pretty sure that every nissan requires at least 1 mechanic per dealership to be hybrid certified. if I were you, I would call the service depts for each of your local dealerships and ask them if you can get the NAH serviced there.