+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

MT don't work anything like

MT don't work anything like the cvt. sounds more like your cv axle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

People have been quoted

People have been quoted $1400 for starter clutch, does that include labor or is it just the part itself

Wow, just read this entire

Wow, just read this entire thread. Glad to see i am not the only one with this problem. Although i will say that i have over 240,000 miles on my 04 civic hybrid. I have had the starter clutch replaced once about 3.5 years agao and I started having the problem again about six months ago...does anyone know hard difficult this would be to do on your own?

We own a 2004 honda civic

We own a 2004 honda civic hybrid,1st asst clutch replaced at 67,000 miles under warranty.2nd clutch replaced with 68,000 miles on it.Now only 15,000 miles on this clutch and same problem.I have been in contact with HONDA and at this point and time not too receptive Going to dealer next week to have them test drive it I believe HONDA has a definate problem with this clutch.I would say defective parts

My last post 12 hours ago

My last post 12 hours ago our car has a total of 131,000 miles on it and we are on our third asst. clutch which only has 15,000 miles on it and its shuddering.We will see what dealer has to say next week.I talked to HONDA customer service who wasnt too receptive.Will post again

Hi There could you please

Hi There could you please share you dealer info if you happen to check this forum? I live in the area and it would help us to save money and not to pay $1600 is what the honda dealer I went to asked for

another way they got me was

another way they got me was first fix the engine light by saying the primary oxygen sensor had to be fixed at $600...and said the engine light is separate than the judder. Now asking for $1200 additional for starter clutch. wonder if they would take a trade in on a non-hybrid non-Honda?

Did anyone ever fix this

Did anyone ever fix this issue permanently? Did anyone have any luck with Honda or with the dealership? Did anyone ever find out about a Lawsuit against Honda for this shudder/ judder issue?

Did anyone ever fix this

Did anyone ever fix this issue permanently? Did anyone have any luck with Honda or with the dealership? Did anyone ever find out about a Lawsuit against Honda for this shudder/ judder issue?

I have a HCH 2005 with this

I have a HCH 2005 with this shudder problem and I took it in to my dealer yesterday. Today $1500 later and a new starter Clutch it is supposed to be fixed. I had to ask my service man about any extended warranty. He checked and we discovered that I was under an extended warranty until MARCH 2012! I did not receive any notice from Honda about this extended warranty or I would have taken my Honda in before now! This isn't right or fair. I will be speaking with Honda about this issue. I should have been notified of an extended warranty.