+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

You can transfer your VA

You can transfer your VA special clean fuel plates to another qualifying hybrid (not all hybrids qualify). I did this in Jan. 2012.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I have a 2004 HCH. Had the

I have a 2004 HCH. Had the transmission replaced for $3000 several years ago at 120,000miles. Now the car has 250,000 miles and the transmission is acting up again. It seems the CVT tranny only last 120K miles or so. My question is, has anybody replaced the starter clutch themselves and how hard is it? Any special tools required?

I have a 2004 HCH and need

I have a 2004 HCH and need the starter clutch replaced. Bad judder and downshift. Have had the burnishing a few years ago. I'm ready to buy a new car. Does anyone have an honest answer as to how safe/unsafe it is to still drive the car? Thanks.

Well, I just took my vehicle

Well, I just took my vehicle in because it felt like something slipping or a rumbling sound when I would take off from a complete stop. So I take it in and was told that it is the starter Clutch in the Transmission and that it was going to cost me $1,740.00 to fix it. I don't have $1,740.00 to fix this. My dad called and said that he spoke with a friend of his who works for a Honda dealer in Oklahoma. He said that I could probably run it like it is for sometime. Is this a week, month, years? Does anyone know or has anyone been running their car with the problem not being fixed. I am 37,000.00 miles over the warranty....and yes, they don't really care about that. All I have to say is that I will never purchases another Honda in my life time. I always thought that I had a good vehicle. After replacing the motor mounts, the battery and now this problem....it is the worst vehicle I have ever owned. Now I am stuck with this car until I can afford to purchase a new one....and you can bet that it won't be a HONDA!

TRY PUTTING FIT ENGINE AND

TRY PUTTING FIT ENGINE AND TRANS IN THE INSIGHT

Service Bulletin 07-050

Service Bulletin 07-050 dated Feb, 5, 2008 and 07-049 dated Feb. 5, 2008 both state; because of a class action settlement, the warranty extension coveage for the CVT drive belt and/or the start clutch judder, the warranty was extended to 7 years or 105,000 miles. covers civic hybrids 2002- 2005.

[url=http://www.lambdaflash.c

do you agree
    Excellent Hosting Assistance For Anyone To Work With

You may have difficulty finding a services that is reputable while offering the characteristics that you desire. Choosing the best number is challenging as a result of numerous available options. The tips provided here provides you with the advantage of the knowledge of your respective friends who may have been from the most severe and created a web-based variety that did the trick in the long run.

Once you have selecting your internet web hosting firm, you should opt to make obligations monthly, rather than committing to an extended time period. You can't anticipate what your company will probably be or what your variety will do within the impending months. If your enterprise expands too large for the host or perhaps your organization shuts, you might drop the funds you paid for, except when the variety says or else.

Internet hosting service providers benefit their standing, since you can understand a whole lot from what consumers record. Analysis website hosts to determine what have a trustworthy track record as well as a long document of great support. This may also enable you to type out those that don't have a great reputation.

A number of web hosts will enable you to receive a reimburse proportional to the volume of downtime your site endures. This is definitely not a good deal of reimbursement when compared to a decrease in sales through the downtime. You ought to opt for a web hosting remedy that provides reliable uptime rather than refunds to be off the internet.

In case your web hosting assistance delivers on-line chats, forums or publishing boards, then use them for direct access to details about them. When you can inquire about your concerns, you can rule out solutions that won't be right for you. Choosing the right host company is going to be much easier if you affirmed by excellent testimonials. If you can speak with a existing client of any company, they will likely be the best man or woman to discover details about a company you are searching for.

If you are a newbie in website design, choose a web host that gives fantastic customer service as opposed to a large amount of features. When you initially begin there are plenty of queries that appear in your head about website hosting, so you're planning to desire a host containing excellent customer satisfaction available and able to solution all of your current queries. The technical support that you simply will receive from your firm with great customer support will probably be considerably more useful to you when compared to a package deal of features you might never use.

Are you currently considering internet hosting your internet site using a free of charge host company? You will need to keep the individual back ups of your important information, since free internet hosting solutions often times have little file backup solutions, if any. As a result, if something disappears, you're at a complete loss.

Select your host depending on an array of standards instead of producing your choice according to cost on your own. Leave your alternatives wide open so you can find what works the best for you. Have a look at all factors prior to selecting your number and then select a strategy which is affordable. Be certain that the host provides every little thing needed.

When choosing a web-based web hosting firm, it is a great idea to choose the one that has received quite a few honors. When a organization has numerous hosting prizes, for instance, this can present you with an excellent experience of the assist and repair they supply. Owning an prize is a great sign the web hosting clients are dependable and it has numerous content clients. Try to find hosts who have won awards that were given based on client votes these are generally the best choice.

Make sure you know any down times your web internet hosting service may have appointed. It is perfect for the maintenance to become planned at most once a month. If it's more often than that, it may result in an excessive amount of lower time to your website.

If transporting your web site to a different number is one thing you are thinking about, make sure to study into whether or not you will end up able to shift your website name. Some hosts helps keep your site name whenever you leave. Then you will need to alter your label, perplexing your very long time website visitors.

A great deal of internet hosts will offer you a number of accessories who go using what their service, however, these functions change from host to host. Stick to companies that supply the services you want. For instance, some features may possibly be around on higher-listed plans, so search for appropriate conditions and terms.

While searching for a web-based hold, carry out some extra analysis online besides basically reading through the host's website and marketing supplies. Head to web sites which are unbiased and possess no link to your company, then read consumer evaluations there. These reviews can help you understand a top quality assistance from other hosts.

Some online hosts use the services of a greater host to provide their solutions for you. These companies buy a block of room in the hosting server for much less, and convert a profit by renting place to smaller internet sites. You should check out distinct internet hosts within the identical organization, as you might find a better bargain in this way!

Go through your deal very carefully, and ask the world wide web hosting provider to clarify any unclear terminology for your needs. Service fees and conditions will never be conveniently noticeable inside the principal textual content in the contract. No sales pitch will point them out to you. Think about the total price of the support, including put in place service fees and penalties for earlier cancellation, prior to signing around the dotted line.

An internet host ought to have numerous support contacts just in case their major one particular will go off the internet. Ensure that the internet hosts you are looking at have this. In case your hosting company merely has a single interconnection to the net, this can be high-risk due to the fact that when it goes off the internet, your web site may also go offline. Be sure the organization has obsolete connections and that each one of these relationships can do supporting your blog.

In conclusion, it could be tough to find the best hosting company. As a result of large number of elements that need to be taken into account, it can be hard to determine which web host will probably be suitable. Follow this advice in choosing an online host to accommodate you and your business.

Unhappy 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid Starter Clutch, slipping noise issue!!

I have an \'03 hybrid which has the same problem as many . I bought mine used with about 110k on it. I noticed a very slight shudder during the test drive at which time the dealer promised to fix it if it didn\'t go away. I took it back a week later and told them to fix it. The issue came back. I called my local Honda dealer and they recommended \"burnishing\" the clutch and if it did not go away they would check out the starter clutch ( $2000) as a college student i can not afford that.

I have seen this same issue on numerous blogs Called the dealer again and asked if it was recalled before and stated it was although the extended warranty was for up to 100,000 miles.

is there a way to ask the dealer or Honda a favor if they could fix the issue it seems that i am not the only one with the issue.