+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wait times?

also still waiting

I ordered mine on 6/26/07, dealer said 6-8 wks, then called and said could be November or December, they said at that time, there was a problem getting batteries. Was searching Ohio and found 2 in the whole state. If Toyota would make the RAV4 hybrid or Honda the CRV, I would be in their showroom tomorrow. This is the first time ordering a car, leaving a REAL sour taste.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Mmh2008

I orded my Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4wd with the works in late July in Washington state- still no ETA. Was told by my dealership today that the commodities restriction will be lifted in October and sold orders will be the first built in the order they were received. I guess it's also possible to find out what your number is in the queue... waiting with baited breath.

He was also ASSUMING that the factory will try to cut down on delivery times to make up for the commodities delays.

Can't wait to get my vehicle.

Does anyone have a loaded 2008MMH?

Dealership called yesterday, 10/15/08

Confirmed my order and said my MMH was in the queue, said there was only 40 MMH's built a month, mine is #24 for November. Wonder what story they will give me about my trade-in value, since they appraised it in July?
    Ordered the MMH over the FEH because of looks, but was disappointed in the lack of option packages available with the MMH, ended up buying it pretty loaded, hope I am satisfied.

Waiting too!

We ordered ours on Aug 11th. The general manager at the dealership told us he puts in a few orders every week, whether he has a buyer or not. He said he does this so he can minimize the wait for his customers and he has them sold before the MMH's arrive. He told us our wait would be 6-8 weeks - - we're still waiting (we never really believed him). I spoke with them yesterday and they said it was in transit and should arrive any day, I'll believe it when I see it. We got everything except the "Moon & Tune".
    Does anyone know if you can get a hands-free bluetooth installed ? We live in Chicago and the city has an ordinance against talking on a cell phone handset while driving.

Just picked up on MMH yesterday!

Just picked up on MMH yesterday and so far so good! It's only been one day, but we don't miss our old car at all.