+ Reply to Thread

Any feedback for 2007 Prius Touring with various package ?

Hello fellow Prius owners,

in another week or so, I should be able to take my 2007 Prius Touring with "Package # 6" & "Accessory Package A" home. In order to get this Prius without those foo-foo packages pre-installed by regional distributor, I had to put down 500 dollars deposit and wait for it. After it gets here, I do have couple days to decide whether to take it home or not.

After reading the whole Prius message boards, I would like to get some feedback from those who have been driving 2007 Prius Touring on the road, but not limited to 2007 Prius owners of course.

1. How do you feel about when you "back up" ? Do you feel the visibility is good enough ? Or you utilize the rear camera ?

2. Have you experienced any "break failure" like one of message line "2006 Prius Break failure" described ?

3. Everybody says how much he/she loves Prius, but nothing is perfect. What do you dislike the most of 2007 Prius ? of course, besides the price tag, we all know we pay premium price to get a hybrid car these days.

4. Do you purchase the Toyota Premium 7-year/100K-mile extended warranty ? How much do you pay for ? If you didn't buy it, why ?

5. Any other tips/suggestions you can share with us about your experience with 2007 Prius either Base or Touring are greatly appreciated and most welcome.

I look forward to learning from your experience.

Sincerely,
    Prius Owner-to-be

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

2007 Prius

I have the 2007 Prius non touring and i love it.No brake problems. The backup camera is useful but you still need to trust your mirrors. other than that i love it very well built and dependable. Have fun and hope this helped

Get a prius,clean the air and hurt BIG oil Co

Quote Originally Posted by minerval View Post
    Hello fellow Prius owners,

in another week or so, I should be able to take my 2007 Prius Touring with "Package # 6" & "Accessory Package A" home. In order to get this Prius without those foo-foo packages pre-installed by regional distributor, I had to put down 500 dollars deposit and wait for it. After it gets here, I do have couple days to decide whether to take it home or not.

After reading the whole Prius message boards, I would like to get some feedback from those who have been driving 2007 Prius Touring on the road, but not limited to 2007 Prius owners of course.

1. How do you feel about when you "back up" ? Do you feel the visibility is good enough ? Or you utilize the rear camera ?

2. Have you experienced any "break failure" like one of message line "2006 Prius Break failure" described ?

3. Everybody says how much he/she loves Prius, but nothing is perfect. What do you dislike the most of 2007 Prius ? of course, besides the price tag, we all know we pay premium price to get a hybrid car these days.

4. Do you purchase the Toyota Premium 7-year/100K-mile extended warranty ? How much do you pay for ? If you didn't buy it, why ?

5. Any other tips/suggestions you can share with us about your experience with 2007 Prius either Base or Touring are greatly appreciated and most welcome.

I look forward to learning from your experience.

Sincerely,
    Prius Owner-to-be
    All I can say is get it,you want be disapointed,my wife and I just got our,s last weekafter test driving everything with good gas milage.Yes we got the extented waretee ,because were in our late 50's,and through experience we've found it pays in the long run.The main thing it will be one more car to help clean up the air,hurt big oil co.So we wish you the best of luck,and look forward to see another prius on the road...