+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Great things youíve always

Great things youíve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks
    funny stuff

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

i read a lot of stuff and i

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
    keep reading now

I disregarded this post as a

I disregarded this post as a technical post within about 20 seconds of reading it. Battery-powered engine? I mean its a small thing that doesn't have much to do with whats actually being debated here but you should at least be able to talk intelligently about what you're writing on.

An engine is something that produces its own power and converts it into mechanical action. I don't know of any engines that you can put batteries into and they will consume the batter to produce power and then turn it into mechanical action.

Sure you can get 30-50mpg with one which is pretty good if you are looking to get into a fuel efficient vehicle. But why wouldn't you drive a diesel and get the same if not better gas mileage and not have to worry about the battery production harming the environment?

I will never understand the common Prius driver, seems that they buy the vehicle as more of a fad to they can have a public display that they care about the environment and everybody else is ignorant.

A French inventor created an

A French inventor created an engine that runs on compressed air. Its not profitable and will never be implemented for large scale production by now he has probably died of "natural causes" and all his research burned. Try to be here now and stop bickering with each other.

You're aware of course that

You're aware of course that plants breathe co2.... not sure what breathes sulphur. Your attempt to paint co2 as more harmful to the environment than sulphur is just laughable. The denial amongst you prius drivers is fascinating.... just ride a bike if you care about the environment.... otherwise take your share of the blame.

Im only reading this article

Im only reading this article because I seen it on Joe Rogans twitter. But I actually have a video of this subject on my youtube page. I interviewed several scientists and car dealers and got the facts.

check it out and subscribe www.youtube.com/mudd024

I'm better then you because

I'm better then you because I ride a bike. Better MPG's than a Prius.

Regards for sharing the

Regards for sharing the information with us on www.hybridcars.com.

Great post. I used to be

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information particularly the final section I take care of such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.