+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bluetooth

Got a new phone the same

Got a new phone the same model. I'm still having sporatic problems with it like before just not as often. I think it has something to do with the blue tooth system in the car and not just the phone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Unforunately, I found that

Unforunately, I found that there was a delay in all the conversations I had using the handsfree. I would say something and it would take about 2 seconds to go through before the other person on the other end of the phone would respond which would take about a second to get to me.

Unforunately, I found that

Unforunately, I found that there was a delay in all the conversations I had using the handsfree. I would say something and it would take about 2 seconds to go through before the other person on the other end of the phone would respond which would take about a second to get to me. online game

I get the impression from

I get the impression from other forums that there are numerous complaints about the Camry's Bluetooth. Dealers also are aware of this issue and are reluctant to do anything about it. I have a 2007 Cam Hybrid and though I like the car I'm often annoyed with its faulty Bluetooth. The microphone appears to one of the problems. But there are others. Sometimes it fails altogether. Sometimes, you get "pardon me" over and over again. Sometimes the only solution is to pull over and restart the car. Often there are dropped calls. All in all this is a very unreliable device. I find the garage door opener is also very unreliable. Since these two are close together ( the mic and the garage door opener) they may share a common electrical issue.

Disappointed

I also think it is the

I also think it is the location coz I have never experienced anything of this sort happening...