I do not have an (HH) but I do own a Chrysler 300 which is having the same problem. The rebooted the computer several times only to have the same power failur to happen again. They then suggested it was the small battery that came with the car and sugested a new battery. Some gel super battery. Well this battery after a week off sitting in my garage has drained to now power and after several jump starts does not even hold a charge. I have spoken to severl people and mechanics who suggest hat its some sort of computer module coming on when car shuts down and keeps aconstant draw of power on the battery. The dealer and Chrysler have yet to solve my problem and I bought my car in 2005. This is exactly whats wrong with our country. Greed and a lack of service. As we do have great people around us the market and companies have fallen under there own hands from not probviding service and quality to consumers. Meanwhile the dealer has offered to buy our car back. and so no solution to the car problem. Good luck....