+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my guess for May is...

475 - I don't see them pushing this any harder than they have already. At this rate, the tax credit to 60,000 cars will be around a loooooooooong time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholus View Post
    475 - I don't see them pushing this any harder than they have already. At this rate, the tax credit to 60,000 cars will be around a loooooooooong time.
    haha, 2009 is when the bill ends (i think), so not much longer then that

my prediction is 513...I hope this car does EXTREMLY well dispite Nissans lack of hybrid commitment. I hope this to proove to nissan these cars are here to stay dispite anything they say about them.

oklasooners takes it!!!!

wow, we were all well off (37.5%). Nissan sold 821 AH's. Hopefully this will keep increasing and Nissan will finally sell it to more states

http://www.greencarcongress.com/2007..._hyb.html#more

my guess is 999 for june

I think my wife is getting an Altima HYBRID!!

We've been looking at several different things from Trailblazer SS' to Camry's.. I saw the hybrid Camry and said to my self... 'self, that more mod money in my pocket if I'm not spending 500$ a month in gas for that beast of a truck' So I really liked the Camry Hybrid... THEN i saw there was an Altima Hybrid... I thought it was a typo! But.. its a tad bigger... and even gets better gas mileage!! 42mpg highway!! So far thats leading the pack!! Just wanted to let you know...

Quote Originally Posted by gordonjohnson View Post
    We've been looking at several different things from Trailblazer SS' to Camry's.. I saw the hybrid Camry and said to my self... 'self, that more mod money in my pocket if I'm not spending 500$ a month in gas for that beast of a truck' So I really liked the Camry Hybrid... THEN i saw there was an Altima Hybrid... I thought it was a typo! But.. its a tad bigger... and even gets better gas mileage!! 42mpg highway!! So far thats leading the pack!! Just wanted to let you know...
    i was consider the TCH too, but then i just thought the altima look sooooo much sexier on the outside. and then i went inside a TCH and i was thinking to myself (and they say Nissan interiors are cheap?!?!??!) i didn't like the interior at all of the camry. doesn't matter if you get a base or leather, the interior is pretty much the same. i thought that the interior of the altima was much nicer then what magazines give it credit for. i have leather, btw, and i think it's close to lexus ES quality (not quite)

Lost Interest?

Gee, 10 days into July and nobody has posted anything about June sales yet.

Well in case you're interested:

804 Altima Hybrids sold in June

2,776 Atlima Hydrids sold so far in 2007.

http://hybridreview.blogspot.com/200...june-2007.html

i would blame that on independence day (i'm not complaining though)

yeah, sales dropped by a bit.

anyone interested in predicting next month? 800 for me

On par with Camry sales

This may not be quite statistically accurate but seeing how the NAH is only sold in eight states - if you were you to extend that proportionally to 50 states then the number sold would be 5,025 which is in the same ballpark as the Camry at 5,530.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd123 View Post
    This may not be quite statistically accurate but seeing how the NAH is only sold in eight states - if you were you to extend that proportionally to 50 states then the number sold would be 5,025 which is in the same ballpark as the Camry at 5,530.
    Don't go trying to confuse us with the facts! Sheesh...

-Gren