+ Reply to Thread

Diversity Antenna

I noticed that the non-Hybrid 07 Altimas continue the no-radio-antenna approach (I have an 03 and appreciate not having to worry about it getting snagged in carwashes etc).

Looks like the Hybrid, however, has a "diversity antenna" on the roof...is it a function of some interference that the NiMH battery puts out that messes with the conventional no-antenna design? Any engineers out there?

Just curious.

Also - I read that if you get the Tech package, that you get some readout on hybrid performance. Is that just some graphic readout of efficiency? SO envious of you guys who have one already!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

from what i know, all hybrids have the diversity antenna because of the interference

the tech package does give you additional info on the hybrid system....that is why i'm stuck waiting for my car to come

thanks...hope you get your car soon...

Thanks, Langjie - hope you get your car delivered soon!

my Altima hybrid seems to have bad reception of radio compare to my old Mazda Protege....do anyone of you have bad reception?

http://kodt-rsdn.livejournal.

??? 20, ?? ? ??

??? 20, ?? ? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ???? ??????? ????. ????? ?? ???????????
    ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ????? flyingmouse@ukr.net , ??? ?????? ????? ?????????