+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

it's ok

nope langjie, i'm done. moving in a few months anyway, so i guess it's for the better not to have the car payment right now. really the AH was supposed to be my bridge car to a full electric, so now i'm just setting my sights very low. my current car is crap has to go so i think it's a 2000 avalon for me, only about $7000. That should hold out for another 4 years until I can get my hands on a mid-size full electric.

i'll probably be lurking the message boards for a while, but that's about it for me. doh!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

sorry to see you go. funny thing is i sort of wanted black more then slate though i love my slate

thanks. this board has been very helpful! i've wanted this car for so long now. too bad langjie got the LAST dark slate with the tech package!

Quote Originally Posted by juxtapos99 View Post
    thanks. this board has been very helpful! i've wanted this car for so long now. too bad langjie got the LAST dark slate with the tech package!
    haha, probably not! i think they are redoing the packages too. they discontinued all their old packages and have the same packages without the sunroof (which you can get separately).

saw it at cars.com

up $600 bucks - invoice and MSRP

yeah - a loaded hybrid with the tech package (and a sunroof) was $32,265, and now it's $32,865. Invoice on the same model went from $29725 to $30,336. So, up about 600 on both fronts. (Invoice actually up a bit higher - which seems odd)

As was mentioned earlier, camry buyers lost some of their tax credit - making the price effectively higher. Looks like Nissan might be responding to that...

Sigh...

I wonder when the 08s will start coming out and the 07's might have some incentives going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholus View Post
    yeah - a loaded hybrid with the tech package (and a sunroof) was $32,265, and now it's $32,865. Invoice on the same model went from $29725 to $30,336. So, up about 600 on both fronts. (Invoice actually up a bit higher - which seems odd)

As was mentioned earlier, camry buyers lost some of their tax credit - making the price effectively higher. Looks like Nissan might be responding to that...

Sigh...

I wonder when the 08s will start coming out and the 07's might have some incentives going on...
    they probably won't be coming out for another 4-5 months

well, i'm not surprised that nissan upped the price. they were losing money for each car they were selling anyways

Hi Nicholus. I'm in Chicago

Hi Nicholus. I'm in Chicago too. Did you ever get your hybrid?

Hi I found this site

Hi I found this site offering an electric car, for $5,000 - $10,000 & was woundering if anyone knows how to make a request to a dealership to make the minimum purches of 50 of these electric cars, in Colorado so I can try & get one.

I was looking for the Hybrid thing, but this electrice car will get like 300 miles on a charge..

http://www.xpcarteam.com/

Their not selling them to the public yet, not for 7 month after they get the funding, but they will sell car's to dealerships right know.

Can anybody give me an idea who I might request this to? Maybe some dealerships get Gov. funding when the make the move to hybrides.. But their intreasting looking, & I might be abble to afford one, I work at McDonalds so maybe this I can afford.

Jerrod

Hi, Robin - no - I was

Hi, Robin - no - I was waiting until my local dealer service guys reported that they were trained in servicing hybrids. Good news! they are! Am now in the market.

Though I was interested in the Tech package, the irritations that others have reported regarding how the Navi operates when the car is moving + the fact that I've fallen in love with the Garmin interface has led me to get a hybrid with the connection package and then install an aftermarket headunit with a Garmin Nav built in.

FINDING a car out there with the right color and options package is prohibitively difficult, but I'm in no hurry. When I see one available, I'll hit the dealer's internet sales dept and take a trip to pick me up a Hybrid.