+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

The information you have

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    Sky Loans

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

i, too, hae a 2001 prius and

i, too, hae a 2001 prius and have got to replace the hybrid battery. my cost including new battery and labor at cox toyota in burlington, n.c. is $2800.

I think that you have not

I think that you have not any option other than replacing it so basically you have to find a place from where bill can be reduced.

I recently found many useful

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    ppi claim

I recently found many useful

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    http://corner-computerdesk.info

I have a 2001 prius, one

I have a 2001 prius, one owner. I have had intermittent trouble with the warning light coming on and loosing power, but now at 156k it seems as if the car is done. Toyota of Berkeley said it is the Hybrid battery but did not produce any codes or other info. I think they looked at the mileage and the sluggishness mixed with the exclamation warning and just assume it is the Hybrid battery. My question is, I had my front brakes done a few months ago and since that time, there is a strange clicking noise on the right front brake; mechanic says he can;t find anything. I wonder if since the charging system is powered through or is connected to braking, could the brake issue be why the battery is not charging? I do not want to plop down 3000.00 to find out it was something else and still be left with a car that does not work.

Also, could it be the 12 v? The repair shop is not being very forthcoming with what they diagnosed for 149.00

2005 prius just passed 102k,

2005 prius just passed 102k, master warning light came on, got slapped with a hybrid battery replace and have only had the car 9 months. $4k Carmax did not cover the replacment with their full warrany program. Nor did carmax want to cover the faulty headlights which one turned off every now and then. $700.00
    I still love my prius but think I will buy newer ones with the next used problem I have

Youíve got some

Youíve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didnít come across this. Thanks!.
    best funny video

There is power lost in the

There is power lost in the double conversion from typically diesel fuel to electricity to power an electric or hydraulic motor. With large vehicles the advantages often outweigh the disadvantages especially as the conversion losses typically decrease with size. truck driving jobs

I am happy to find this post

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    funny stuff