I live in Carmel Valley and work Solana Beach. I pass through Del Mar and every day I see more and more Priuses. I was on the road in Del Mar yesterday, surrounded by four very new Prius (no carpool stickers) and saw several others parked on the side of the road. I got tired of waving to all my fellow Prius owners. They are multiplying like crazy in my neighborhood of San Diego.

I bought my 2007 Prius in April 2007 and I take friends and associates for a ride all the time. They are always shocked by the size of the interior and the spacey look and feel. They are impressed by the extensive computer, maps and directions, back up camera and love the keyless entry and power button. My boss keeps asking me about my car because she is ready to get rid of her Lexus SUV and has her eyes on the Prius. She has yet to ride in my Prius but she wants to and probably will next week.

All I can say is that I love my Hybrid. I can't wait to install the electric switch to increase my mileage, currently 39.5 (I'm a lead foot). I saw a posting once on this HybridCars.com site for do-it-yourself installing the switch that is included on the European Models that let you choose when you drive in Electric or Gas, but haven't found the link in my recent search (please post it if you find it).

Oh, and does anyone know how we can request more carpool stickers. I was really looking forward to getting one but they have all been issued.

Thanks,
Angela