+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Is it possible to buy one in Calif and bring it to Arizona?

Wonder about the tax Credit The warranty work, Maintance?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, but just make sure you can register it in AZ or else you may pay the registration in CA which is not cheap and then have to re-register it in AZ.
    Maintenence is the same as a regular car. oil, rare tune up, and filters. My maxima had 100,000 spark plugs so I never changed them while I owned it.

Registration...

The dealership in California gave me a 'one-way' tag which bypasses having to register the vehicle in California. I registered it yesterday in Nevada. $497 Ouch! That was painfull. Nevada may be the most expensive state in the country to register a vehicle.

But, no, you shouldn't have to register it twice.

how about the trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Burnell View Post
    Here are some pictures.

It was a challenge getting them below 19.5 kb.
    Hey congrats!! I'm jealous. Maybe with many more hybrids in Vegas that smog will clear up a bit.

Colin just wondering about the trunk. I test drove the Camry hybrid and saw the tiny passthrough first hand. How is the passthrough to the trunk for the Altima (when the back seats are down)?

How do I say.. There Ain't none!!!

Sorry, No pass through! The batteries a vertical behind the rear seat. No split fold seat available. The trunk is kinda small. Maybe (2) suitcases and a carry-on bag, tops!

snapshot of the trunk?

Hey there, Collin - congrats on your altimaH! Would you mind taking a picture of the trunk? (I'm in Chicago and wanting one, but haven't visited a state that sells them yet) Maybe throw a set of golf clubs in there so we can see how it looks in perspective? Thanks!!!

Collin-

I live in Las Vegas also and have been looking into getting this car... I would like to test drive it though here before I go out to CA and look to buy one... Did you find a dealership in Las Vegas that has the car to test drive or? I have never had a Nissan prior and am not sure how they drive are they similar to the regular Altima's? I am an Audi girl currently.. but would like to go to a hybrid.

Missv,
    I don't think NV is one of the states, just CA and some northeastern states. When I heard TX wasn't a state getting them I lost my loyalty to Nissan after driving them for 17 years. Love my Prius

You can drive mine!

I don't mind giving you a test drive.

Give me a call 528-9777.

My son bought one last Friday at Nissan Village in N. Attleboro MA. for $400 under invoice. Convenience package, floor mats and aluminum door plates (list 26,585). I liked it so much, that I went there this week and bought one for myself for the same deal. Just got a different color. I'm replacing a Ford Explorer and look forward to saving lots of gas money. I can't believe the power of this car! We have the first two that the dealer has sold, and they look nice next to each other in the driveway!