+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Well I took the 'plunge'.

I will soon be the proud (hopefully) owner of a Nissan Altima Hybrid. I live in Las Vegas and found exactly the car I wanted on nissanusa.com. I contacted the dealer (Empire Nissan, Ontario, California) and put a deposit on it over the phone. They discounted the car $1000 off of list ($26,415). I was satisfied with that. I am picking up the car this Saturday (3/10/07) and I am very excited.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Congratulations! 0-6 more days until my car arrives, can't wait

I got it!!!

I am in LOVE!

This car is fantastic!!!

It is FAST and drives great!

I already have about 300 miles on it and I still have more than half a tank of gas!

This is the perfect car! Japanese Design , Built in America , Great Looking , and Environmentally Responsible !

I could not be happier!!!

I am declaring myself the first Nissan (Altima) Hybrid in Las Vegas. I came home with the car on March 10th, 2007. Any challengers?

I'm glad you are enjoying it. I was a Nissan driver for 17 years until I heard they weren't bringing the Altima hybrid to Texas. I went out and bought a Prius but I'm curious how the gas mileage is so far.

i think the hybrid altima will be in 50 states in due time

Collin, so happy that you really like your car since I will have one really really soon....(doesnt seem soon enough though)

I had to wait a week for mine and I didn't like having to wait but I wasn't upset about a week when I talked to many people who had to wait several months for their hybrid.

lol, i know how you feel X 10

i've been waiting a long while for my hybrid...doesn't help that when i wanted it, it wasn't in production yet

Gas Mileage so far...

You know it's strange. When I picked up the car it had only 14 miles on it and the MPG Display was somewhere around 15 MPG. I now have about 350 miles on it and it has climbed up to 31.5 MPG. I suspect it will continue to climb (which is actually kinda cool) for a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

So, langjie...

Where do you live and where did you order your car from?

Pictures

Here are some pictures.

It was a challenge getting them below 19.5 kb.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Burnell View Post
    You know it's strange. When I picked up the car it had only 14 miles on it and the MPG Display was somewhere around 15 MPG. I now have about 350 miles on it and it has climbed up to 31.5 MPG. I suspect it will continue to climb (which is actually kinda cool) for a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

So, langjie...

Where do you live and where did you order your car from?
    I'm from boston and I ordered my car from Clay Nissan. I'm hoping that the car comes in today so I can be driving it by friday *crosses fingers*

After a tank of gas, you should post your mileage on www.fueleconomy.com