+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I had a braking Problems on my 2006 MMH AWD

My brakes what out three time and the dealer said he had to put a code in and my brakes have not gone out of my car. Knock on wood. So good luck. Ford & The dealer are in it for the money. It a cover up if you ask me. brakes go out. navigation stop working and not fix it. And my car has it warranty on it. Got from Ford Important Service Notice, The dealer will instell a service harness in the High Voltage Traction Battery, And reporgram the battery module to prevent the potential for a false DTC . You have to give the dealer your (VIN). So Good luck.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

The real problem with the FEH/MMH is that Ford can't keep up with orders making them.

My '05 FWD FEH has performed like a perfect piece of computer/auto equipment than the best I've ever seen.

Supply is short, demand is great! Why? Ford has a home run here people.

GaryG

I would agree with Gary G on his comments.

I understand it as Ford does not make much money off each hybrid sale or loses money (relax-Toyota did the same with the Prius until 2006) and this is the key to why there is a limited supply of Hybrids. The sole Escape plant has been working overtime this summer in an attempt to match demand.

Before I bought my Escape Hybrid, I spent a good 10 months viewing various Automobile forum discussion groups (VW Passant/Jetta--Subaru Outback---Volvo XC70/V50---Saab 9-3---Toyota Camry/Highlander---Honda Element/CRV/Accord---Ford Escape/Edge) and remember complaints from consumers of all of these brands. Some brands much more problemsome with the electronic issues than others.

Well, if they kill someone the Escape Hybrid could go the way of the Corvair and the Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by dubiousmom View Post
    Well, if they kill someone the Escape Hybrid could go the way of the Corvair and the Pinto

That is what numerous Toyota Prius owners are saying about their automobile. Numerous recalls in the past several years, unintentional accleration, lose of traction in minimum snow conditions, engine cutting out for unknown reasons. Toyota unable to solve problems for affected consumers. You read more about the next Edsel here: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0..._traction.html