+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

I like the way the cyclone

I like the way the cyclone engine heats the steam (water tube) Reminds me of the Besler. and some steam car that competed witht the stanley steamer can't member name.

But in the end it is a PISTON engine! this means that chunks of heavy stuff need to fly at high velocity one direction and then at just as high velocity in the other direction and do this hundreds or thousands of times per minute. Not an efficient movement no matter how you produce your steam.
    Why not a turbine? Even a slow turbine would need to be geared down to turn a generator and would run at a specific RPM eleminating the need for complex throttle controls.
    Oct1113@hotmail.com
    Would like to hear your comments
    Harold

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

What about using nuclear

What about using nuclear fuel as a source of power. All you have to do is isolate the isotope at the relevant temperature from the spent fuel rods and enclose the required amount in iron of sufficient thickness to be safe from crashes and radio activity. Iron is a good shield. The heat would be constant and would not require any upkeep

Pretty section of content. I

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your blog and in accession capital to assert
    that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

What's up i am kavin, its my

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible post.

The old steam engine burned

The old steam engine burned wood, coal and oil. Then came the gasoilne engine that burned gasoline that was cooled with water using a radiator. For the last century we have been wasting all that heat produced by the combustion engines using a radiator. Eliminate the radiator and use the wasted energy.