+ Reply to Thread

Real Electric Car

The real deal already exists, however the technology is not available by Law. The vehicle is a standard model and runs with all the performance the original had. The power system requires nothing, thatís no replacement items, recharging, or maintenance of any kind. You just get in and drive to your hearts content. The technology is totally safe and is no danger to the environment and can be applied to any vehicle, cars, trucks, and boats. Itís fully scalable and was designed to provide clean energy for any electrical application, like your home, however you will never see it. This technology could eliminate the need for fossil fuels. Do I need to say more!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I am sorry, what????

Yes please say more.

Real Electric Car

The real true about electric cars is this. Until it is profitable for the Energy Barons, Big Oil, the Federal government, and the auto manufactures to make a buck off of you and me the electric car will only be an idea or a back-yard invention. The technology has been hear for many years for alternative powered vehicles and better mileage gas powered cars along with it, but if you people donít get busy and burn up a lot of it there is no place to put it and until it really gets in short supply will they start building something else. Besides all that, what are we going to do with all the people who work providing us with this great commodity at every corner and the things that consume it and all the people and facilities needed to supply our glutinous appetite for it? Spaceman Out!

It is true: Gasoline / Fuel

It is true:
    Gasoline / Fuel tax is keeping cities afloat.
    Imagine the ease of changing out an electric engine, eliminating transmission shops, tune up shops, emission stations, engine shops and oil changers?

My great aunt had an electric car she bought in the 40s and drove it until she died in the late 80s.

Did you notice Swartzenager trying to push Hydrogen fuel?
    Everyone knows it is premature and about 20yrs off - why push it? Because its dead on arrival - a detour - they scatter your attention and move on!

It is a patriotic thing to go electric - the green movement aught to push that but the are the ninnies of ninnies.

Hi, Rock this side from

Hi,
    Rock this side from Canada. Thanks for the useful information you had done good job.

Rock