+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Bring it in at a price that

Bring it in at a price that most of us can afford and I definitely NEED one !!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Bring it on, just wish they

Bring it on, just wish they were on the markey right now. I work for Ford and am said that Chevy appears to be the only American Car Company that seems to be working on this technology....

But if it comes to market sign me up as well.....

James

OOOO, maybe u can tell us

OOOO, maybe u can tell us what Ford IS working on??? Is there anything? The more competition the better I figure. If there is nothing....sad day. : (

Oil lobbyists be damned!

Oil lobbyists be damned! Build a good electric car ready for market THIS year selling for $15,000 and watch them all flock TO it!! they can do it. They are bending down like Muslims to the oil lobbyists' clout.

I will buy a Volt as soon as

I will buy a Volt as soon as they are available.

I drove an electirfied Chevrolet in 1969 as part of the research for my master's in finance. The car was loaded with conventional lead-acid batteries. It must have weighed close to three tons!

I was told that Arthur Godfrey had bought one from the conversion company -- Electric Fuel Propulsion.

But what a ride, flying around Detroit's nascent freeway system in a car with more acceleration than anything I had ever been in.

So, I've been waiting for 38 years to be able to have one of my own. I'm ready!

The time has come for u and

The time has come for u and me Mr. Red! : )

I would buy the VOLT even

I would buy the VOLT even the first series which is bound to have problems.

I have an Escape Hybrid, but

I have an Escape Hybrid, but look forward to the Volt with 40 mile range. I can just go a couple miles now, but, in the neighborhood, I get over 40mph. Look to get 5 times that!!

Errol, Don't forget that the

Errol,
    Don't forget that the volt will go 40 miles gas free at highway speeds, not just barely accelerating below 40 mph!

New Volt hype: Allegedly a

New Volt hype: Allegedly a Volt was seen being unveiled at a film shoot for the upcoming Transformers movie. I don't know if this is hype or what. See:
    http://gm-volt.com/2008/08/28/breaki...the-real-deal/
    or:
    http://transformers.moviechronicles....le-chevy-volt/