+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

I truly appreciate this

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thank you again! link My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Bought a 2012 Camry Hybrid

Bought a 2012 Camry Hybrid and absolutely love it. Every time I get in it I'm challenged to see how close to 50mpg I can get. Just drove home from Wisconsin to Illinois and got 46.6mpg using various highmiler techniques. Was wondering if others are experimenting with various techniques and having even better results. I was wondering if the car has some sweet spots in any particular speed or RPM, etc...

Toyota Camry Hybrid 2013 mpg

I bought my tch last summer and was in love! 40 mpg right out the gate, when I got it home to AK was averaging 37/38 city driving uphill and down.
    I put snow tires on in November and the mileage started plummeting. I took it to the dealer when it was 26 mpg, they gave me a whole list of things that would effect the mileage, tires of course, using the defroster, heater, cold weather in general. I have always used snow tires on all my cars and have always experienced 3-5 mpg difference, not 10-15. So now I watch everything, how long I run the defroster, planning my driving, anticipating lights, no racing engines. I AM the Shell Answer Man! And my mileage has continued to drop, now I am avg 20 mpg. Its about time to change the tires, I can\'t wait to see my mileage rocketing up! But even if it does, summer is a lot shorter here in AK than winter. I am SUPER disappointed in my TCH!