+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I just got a Camry Hybrid

I just got a Camry Hybrid (08) after driving Lexus for 17 yrs and I love it! My question is about which gas to use-do you recommend the high-test?
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I get 38-40 on the highway

I get 38-40 on the highway with my 2008 CAmry Hybrid. The literature says I should get the best performance increase in city driving (up tp 36 mpg), but in city (lots of stop and go , lots of 0-20 acceleration) I get only 20-24 mpg.
    Am I not driving this thing correctly?

I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid.

I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid. My gas mileage was great for the first three years, but recently the mileage has gone down about 28%. Around here (Rochester NY) all fuel seems to have 10% ethanol I believe ethanol does decrease the mieage but has anyone else had this problem and found an answer?

I have had my Camry Hybrid 2

I have had my Camry Hybrid 2 years. The first year i consistantly averaged 39-40 miles per gallon
    in the last 9 months, i am averaging 31-33 miles per gallon. I asked the service department what
    the problem was and they told me it was the gas. Have tried all the major quality brands with the
    same results. Toyota says there is nothing wrong with the car. I even replaced the tires with
    new high mileage tires, but it did not do any good.
    Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? I cant think of anything else to do.

I have Camry Hybrid 2007, i

I have Camry Hybrid 2007, i cant check multiple gas tank average, is it possible to check multiple tank average on my 2007 TCH or is it just a new feature in later model.
    Thanks

Hello, I need help!!! I got

Hello, I need help!!!

I got camry 2008 hybrid and the screen shows 17 mpg and I dont know what this mean ?? is it mean the car will go only 17 mpg or it will change? I am not sure what is going , please help me!!

I heard that everage is

I heard that everage is around 18 mpg-20 mpg, friend of mine tested on highway
    car hire milan

THESE REALLY ARE FINE CARS.

THESE REALLY ARE FINE CARS. AT FIRST I REGETTED BUYING MINE. I'VE DRIVEN LEXUS LS'S FOR 15 YEARS, OLDER OWNS THOUGH. THE CAMRY RIDES MUCH BETTER THAN THE LEXUS, QUIETER AND THE MILAGE AVERAGES 40, IN ALL KINDS OF DRIVING CONDITIONS. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THE SLIGHT LURCH/JERK WHEN FIRST STARTING OUT FROM A STOP. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS TROUBLE?
    I HOPE TO TRADE THIS CAR IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR A LEXUS LS HYBRID ASSUMING IT WILL BE AS SMOOTH AND QUIET.

I find I can avoid the lurch

I find I can avoid the lurch jerk by stepping lightly on the gas at startup from a traffic light so the car starts rolling in electric mode to give the engine a chance to fire up then I accelerate briskly. 38-40 mpg.

I find I can avoid the lurch

I find I can avoid the lurch jerk by stepping lightly on the gas at startup from a traffic light so the car starts rolling in electric mode to give the engine a chance to fire up then I accelerate briskly. 38-40 mpg.
    car hire valencia