+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Matt, your battery may be

Matt, your battery may be getting low.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Purchased a used FOB Key Pad

Purchased a used FOB Key Pad for a 2009 Camry Hybrid. Was listed on Ebay as being able to reprogram to use on my car. Took to dealer. They told me it is not possible to progam once used on another vehicle. I blew my 70 bucks for nothing. New one from dealer is 243 dollars plus programing is 98 dollars. Does anyone know of a better deal out there. Please respond if you know of one. Thanks

I am here in Sri Lanka. In

I am here in Sri Lanka. In few places in this island the smart key seems not working.I had to push my toyota for 2 kilometres to have my car started. They say that they have fixed some satellite jammers around the city as a security concern. could that be a truth? any one have experienced the same problem?

Hi, I too have misplaced the

Hi,
    I too have misplaced the darn thing ... did you ever find a way to get it to tell you where it is ?

many thanks,
    Lee

I have had the same problem

I have had the same problem as a few of you have. I bought a used Smart Key FOB off ebay, but the dealer says they can't program it. I'm sitting at the dealership right now, while they are "trying" something. The technician said he might be able to erase the current cpu and reprogram both keys to work. Of course the cost for this is $100. They want me to just shell out the $225 for a new one that is programed, but I think the price is ridiculous. I know a guy that will sell me stock leather seats for $300. Hmmm, new leather interior or spare key, which is worth more to you?

How big is your cellphone? I

How big is your cellphone? I have a regular baseline model camera phone, and it's about 3.75 x 2 x 0.75". The Camry smart key looks to be about the same size as my car alarm remote: 2.25 x 1.5 x 0.6", which is about half the size of my cellphone. That is no bigger than most key chains.

Besides, unless you're planning on not having an alarm system in your new Camry, then you're just going to end up with a car alarm remote that's exactly the same size as your smart key.

Same as if you have a

Same as if you have a regular key....u leave the car running anyone can take it

can I buy bran new smart key

can I buy bran new smart key remote for my 2009 toyota camry hybrid can this be programing and how much cost this

I highly doubt that Karen is

I highly doubt that Karen is a Camry owner because if she were, she would know that Camry is not spelled "Camery". Perhaps Karen works for another automotive company.

Just played designated

Just played designated driver for a friend and his brand new 4Runner. Got home and realized his fob was in my pocket. We live an hour and a half apart. Is he going to be in big trouble come getting to work today without it????