+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

has any one found the fix

has any one found the fix for this problem because I have change my 12 volt battery and the brake light switch and still have the same problem. 2007 prius Please Help

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I just maybe resolved

I just maybe resolved similar issue with 2007 prius. Dash lights strong, clock dim. Weird beeping when door open though. Smartkey worked but the car seemed to think it was in dash. Turned off smartkey (button under steering wheel), solved problem. Going to see if autozone can test my battery o/p. Haven't investigated whether alternator is testable. Hopefully I can get the smartkey back tho!

An interesting discussion is

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you should write more on this subject
    matter, it may not be a taboo subject but usually people don't discuss such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

I fixed my Prius Start Up

I fixed my Prius Start Up Problem:

I had start problems in the beginning.
    I learned that the prius has 8 computers.
    So, I park the prius by pressing the park button and wait a few seconds for the prius to stop maiking noise.
    Then I press the stop button to turn off the prius.

I do this every time. I have not had a start problem since then.

My thinking is that the car is a computer. You don't turn off your computer with the off button, you use the proper shutdown system.
    I believe the prius is a computer and must be shut off in the proper order.

Otherwise, your prius will have some functions still active causing your START UP PROBLEM.

Good web site you have

Good web site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Thank you a lot for sharing

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my site =). We may have a link trade arrangement among us