+ Reply to Thread

The RotaTorque Engine

Hello,
    my name is Markus Schoenrock from Germany.
    I invented a new kind of Rotary Combustion Engine. In my sight of view, it is an excellent engine for hybrid use.
    You can see everything about the RotaTorque Engine on my private Homepage www.rotatorque.com.
    My brother just translated it to English and I hope it is understandable.
    As you can see, the first Prototype is ready and works.
    For the next stage of development I want to build a second "evolutioned" Prototype. There are lots of investigations to be made, such as electronic ignition, injection, some hours Dyno testing and so on.
    I try to find people who can help me to start the next stage, so I make the RotaTorque Engine as public as possible.

I am looking foreword to your reactions
    and hope you understood my poor English.

Markus

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Unusual IC engines - new link list on the RotaTorque page

Hello,

I just collected my searches for unusual IC engines into a link list. Does anyone want to add or correct something?

http://www.rotatorque.de/links/links.htm

Markus

hello--very impressive engine --wish you well--pleasee go to ---www.orbitorque.com

1000 questions

Nice engine, If you run it on ethanol perhaps you could circulate it through the external housing to cool the engine and preheat the ethanol. This is a much cleaner and cooler fuel than gasoline and should not gum up your vanes.
    Ethanol needs a higher compression ratio than gas. Is your compression ratio is high ? if this is the case then i would like to purchase one of your engines to power a small hybred car that i am working on. As I am shure that you know ethanol burns much cooler and has octaine @105. The goal is not to generate heat and lose energy cooling, but to make energy. I my self have had an ic engine on the drawing board since 1970 and have not been able to build as of this date . Paul Dolph

Great design similar to one

Great design similar to one that I had thought of.