+ Reply to Thread

Electronics Upgrades

I am interested in hearing about aftermarket improvements to the Hybrid with Nav.

The absence of XM, Bluetooth, Mp3 and rear cam seems like they can be overcome with some of the tech out there.

I would have been real happy if the cd player could have handled mp3 files. 6 discs loaded with mp3s worked well for me in the IS 250 I traded.

I have ordered coastal electronics packages for XM and I-pod as well as the lock pick for the annoying safety holds on the Nav system.

I am now interested in the Bluetooth but may need to go into the stand alone system like a Parrot or Scosche? Comments are welcomed.

Coastal has a camera package that looks slick. I am considering that too.

Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I've been looking at the Coastal package as well. I'd be interested to hear how the install goes, and how well it works.

The Bluetooth is what I am most interested in. However, if I can't integrate it with the audio system I'll just get a bluetooth headset.

David

The Costal packages will NOT deliver Bluetooth for the HyHi's. That only works with the Lexus. Read the other forums for details. Others have been trting to do this for months without success