+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2008 highlander

2008 highlander

I am still looking for a picture of the actual model.There doesn't seem to be any info other than my toyota salesman saying the 2008 will be out early 2007 ! And the concept picture...JOE

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

2008 highlander

Hi. I have 8 months left on my '03 Highlander. I'm already starting my homework for my next car. I too, am looking for info & a pic of the '08 model. My salesman said the same thing...that they are redesigning it & it looks really nice (said he saw 1 at a convention or something). If you run across a pic, I'd love to see it. Thanks!

2008 highlander

Elliott Benson, a Sacramento based marketing research firm, is currently conducting interviews with Northern California residents who own hybrid vehicles. Specifically looking for those who own Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Ford Escape, Toyota Highlander or Lexus 400h Hybrid vehicles. Call us at 916.325.1670

2008 highlander

I try a search engine for 2008 highlander hybrid every week and still have nothing to look at,....JOE

Sneak preview at the toyota website? go to www.toyota.com and click on future/concept and then click FT-SX. That's my guess

Sneak preview? Go to www.toyota.com and click on future/concept then click on FT-SX. That's my guess, and it's free.

Try www.toyota.com then future/concept then FT-SX

2008 Highlander (Unleaded or Premium?)

Hi Everyone:

I have been told that while the 2007 Highlander Hybrid uses unleaded gasoline, the 2008 will use premium. But I haven't been able to find any fuel specifications for the 2008 online. If you have any information about this please let me know.

Thanks,

Ed

2008 Highlander Hybrid

Toyota.com has a picture of the 2008. You could contact them directly. The body style is rounder and it will be larger. It should be out in the fall. The 2008 Highlander is due out in late summer

2008 Highlander

I reviewed the Highlanders (no Hybrids yet) this weekend at my Toyota dealer. I found the second row seat (40-20-40) to be a big drawback - so much so that I am now looking for the hybrid in a 2007. When the middle is configured as a seat it's too small for anyone except a child, which should be in a child seat which wouldn't fit there. Thus in reality they've made a 5-person vehicle into a 4-person one.

Futher, when folded down this middle area leaves a "hole" in the center, which makes it worse!

And I've noticed they are advertising this as a "benefit" to the new vehicle.

NOT SO!

Bruce