+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid battery warranty for preowned hybrids in California?

Hello,

Is the manufacturer's warranty or the 10 year/150k mile California emission warranty for a hybrid battery valid on pre-owned hybrids?

Does it matter if it's not a certified pre-owned or if i buy the hybrid from a small local dealer or from a private party? Will it still be honored by the manufacturer if it's still within the warranty period?

With the budget I have, I plan to very soon buy a pre-owned 2007 or newer hybrid with hopefully no more than 65k miles on it. I've narrowed it down to either a Camry Hybrid or an Altima Hybrid and my preliminary comparisons indicates I can get a better deal buying a non-certified pre-owned from either a non-Toyota or a non-Nissan dealer.

My plan is to do this and then, if possible, still purchase an extended warranty from Toyota or Nissan. Other posts here suggests that I can get a better deal on the extended warranty by buying them from out-of-state Toyota or Nissan dealers.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good plan or not?

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Especially amazing post. I

Especially amazing post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write again incredibly soon!

Especially amazing post. I

Especially amazing post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write again incredibly soon! Robert Micheal Sofa

Thank you for the posts. I

Thank you for the posts. I found the information to be informative and useful.

roof repairs stockton

Cool! I love your site. Very

Cool! I love your site. Very well done. Thanks for organizing everything to where I can find it easier. Keep up the good work! I love it! Regards Robert Michael Sofa

Ghana web

Thank you for sharing your

Thank you for sharing your site to us! Thanks for organizing everything to where I can find it easier. Keep up the good work! I love it! Regards
    Ghana web

Ghana web

Si vous souhaitez un

Si vous souhaitez un serrurier arcueil est de votre assistance 24H/24 et 7J/7. Une action propre et de tout temps propose vehicle nous avons le gout du boulot bien fait.