+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hybrid rental?

Does anyone know where I

Does anyone know where I could rent a full sized hybrid SUV?? I need to white SUV's ASAP and have tried all the exotic rental loactions and even called the dealerships but no one has any for rent. ANY help would be much appriciated...

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Sorry...forgot to add I'm

Sorry...forgot to add I'm looking to rent in the ATL or Miami, FL area.

this year Fox Car Rental

this year Fox Car Rental have for rent hybrid cars, large, for family and small cars. i don't know the models, but all are new bought. i tried one and i love it. low cost and safe drive!

At least it's a steep in a

At least it's a steep in a good direction, we need to consider our planet and what we can do to help. I have only one question what about the car insurance, how much it will cost and if there is a special policy involved. As for the great news, i will take a hard look into this when i take my next vacation with my family.

Hybrid cars are truly the

Hybrid cars are truly the future. More ecological and even nicer design... But as this branch of auto producers is still at the beginning, things are not all that perfect. I have been working with this kind of cars for a couple of years, both in production and promoting, and I want to recommend that if you decide to buy or rent a hybrid, go for Toyota. The Toyota parts are the most reliable on the market when it comes to both hybrids and classical cars, so it's your best bet. Maybe with time, other car manufacturers will reach the level Toyota already reached, but until then, Toyota is the best you could find.

hings are not all that

hings are not all that perfect. I have been working with this kind of cars for a couple of years,Tech Updates