+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My husband just had his

My husband just had his non-hybrid Volvo struck by lightning while he was driving it. The Comprehesive on our Auto Insurance paid for the damage.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Check VSC and Hybrid System

Check VSC and Hybrid System light displayed.
    I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid with only 36,371 miles. As I was driving heard a noise "CLUNK" and power shut down. Got stuck on a roadway and could not start the engine. Towed it to a SERVCO dealership.

Took it to a car dealer in Honolulu which stated it will cost $103.00 for a diagnostic to be completed to determine the cause. Awaiting what happen to the vehicle.

i have a 2009 TCH with nav,

i have a 2009 TCH with nav, 23,480 miles, the car was in storage for about 3months, now even after putting a new 12v battery, the car wont start, "CHECK HYBRID SYSTEM" and "CHECK VSC" message is being displayed...please help what should I do? Can I fix the problem my self? Will appreciate expert help.
    Thanks

I have a 2006 Grand Prix

I have a 2006 Grand Prix that was struck by lighting a couple of days ago. It totally shut down all electrical, killed the battery, and shattered a rear window. Not sure about the damages to the car's electrical system. I'm getting it towed today to a dealership for a diagnostic test. I'm hoping it's nothing serious, but a new replacement car wouldn't be a bad thingy (lol).