+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

I just paid $500.00 for a 94

I just paid $500.00 for a 94 Geo metro 2 door n it runs like a top.. and i am negotiating to buy a 3 cylinder engine with 108,000. I will install new rings and whatever is necessary. n save as a back up. It is the Geo Metro 3 cylinder that has a fuel gauge that sits for awhile way before you have to go to get gas. I refuse to get anything electric. Gas is king and always will be. We all know what drugs do to people Get the druggies out of congress n get reasonable people in government to help. Let us refine and drill the oil and use natural gas and show the world the America that we still are.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I bought a 1995 Geo metro

I bought a 1995 Geo metro when i was in college and needed a cheap little beatem up car... fell in love with it, and never wanted to get rid of it, but i moved out of state and the little red jellybean that got over 45mpg was sold to a Lawyer because he couldnt afford his Beamer... (must not of been a good Lawyer) bought the car for 500, sold it when gas was 4.30 a gallon, for $1500, i ended up buying another one in Michigan and the heater just wasnt cuttin the mustard, bought a dodge neon, and i regret it!

I bought a 1997 geo metro

I bought a 1997 geo metro for $600. It had 200k on the original motor but was still going strong and was getting 43mpg. I decided to buy a $330 rebuild kit and rebuild the motor. It took me 3 days and now im getting 52.7mpg in a non xfi metro. The car is just a joy to drive too.

I bought a 1997 geo metro

I bought a 1997 geo metro for $600. It had 200k on the original motor but was still going strong and was getting 43mpg. I decided to buy a $330 rebuild kit and rebuild the motor. It took me 3 days and now im getting 52.7mpg in a non xfi metro. The car is just a joy to drive too.

i am thinking rebuilting my

i am thinking rebuilting my 94 Geo.My engine had a bad blow by. I am no a mechanic. What headache I may run into rebuilding? any advice.

i am thinking rebuilting my

i am thinking rebuilting my 94 Geo.My engine had a bad blow by. I am no a mechanic. What headache I may run into rebuilding? any advice.

Hi, do to current gas prices

Hi, do to current gas prices some guys at work talked me into looking for a cheaper car to drive rather than what I was driving wich is a 2005 Chevrolet Colorado at Hwy mpg is around 22 mpg not bad but not good enough. These guys drive Ford Festivias that get 40 mpg so I thought I would try and find something like that. One Saturday I decided to go looking for such a car after about ten minutes I found a 1995 Geo Metro Sedan. I was looking for a cheap fixer upper you know the kind that someone thought was no good anymore and might want to sell cheap. I found what I was looking for, I pulled up behind it you could tell it had not been driven for a while, so I whent to knock on the door and asked if they would sell it. The person said her Daughter owned the the car and might sell it, so I gave them my number they said they would let me know. After two days goes by they did call and said she would sell but whould need $300.00 for it I said I'll be right over. This car was driven by a 21 year old girl that was imbarresed to drive it because it had a squeaky belt! thats all that was wrong with it! Of course I bought it. I put $200 bucks into it and it runs like a new one. That car had not moved in over a year and all it need was a belt and some new brakes. I hope to get at least 40 mpg and I don't care what I look like when driving but I will laugh when filling the tank as my chevy cost $50.00 per week and this might cost about half of that. Anyway I think I got a good deal and the car should last a long time.

Hi, do to current gas prices

Hi, do to current gas prices some guys at work talked me into looking for a cheaper car to drive rather than what I was driving wich is a 2005 Chevrolet Colorado at Hwy mpg is around 22 mpg not bad but not good enough. These guys drive Ford Festivias that get 40 mpg so I thought I would try and find something like that. One Saturday I decided to go looking for such a car after about ten minutes I found a 1995 Geo Metro Sedan. I was looking for a cheap fixer upper you know the kind that someone thought was no good anymore and might want to sell cheap. I found what I was looking for, I pulled up behind it you could tell it had not been driven for a while, so I whent to knock on the door and asked if they would sell it. The person said her Daughter owned the the car and might sell it, so I gave them my number they said they would let me know. After two days goes by they did call and said she would sell but whould need $300.00 for it I said I'll be right over. This car was driven by a 21 year old girl that was imbarresed to drive it because it had a squeaky belt! thats all that was wrong with it! Of course I bought it. I put $200 bucks into it and it runs like a new one. That car had not moved in over a year and all it need was a belt and some new brakes. I hope to get at least 40 mpg and I don't care what I look like when driving but I will laugh when filling the tank as my chevy cost $50.00 per week and this might cost about half of that. Anyway I think I got a good deal and the car should last a long time.

I have 5 Geo Metros for

I have 5 Geo Metros for sale. Some might need minor work but I have parts for most. My dad loved them and he recently passed. Anyone interested please reply.

Hi i just went thru ads etc

Hi i just went thru ads etc and then i found this, i have a used 1990 geo metro, its blue, well its my first car, im 60 yrs old lol but i love small cars, i need to take my road test and i need a door for it first, the handle inside broke and the door is pretty rusted out, do u know of a place i can find a door, i live in twin lake michigan and i cannot find anyone with one i can get a door off, if u may know of a place that doesnt charge too much i would appreciate any help, thank you

camille