+ Reply to Thread

insight mark up!

I have been seeking a honda insight 06 manual trans. I live in new york. But the only manual trans. I can find will take 1 to 2 months . All the other dealers do not want to even talk about the car in the east coast area. I will be re locating to arizona in august. A dealer in scottsdale said he would sell me an insight 06 mt. new from california. The problem is he said he has to mark the car up $3000 over list. All things said, $3000 + sales tax destination , registration, grand total $26000! I said I could buy a prius at that price. He said thats what hybrids go for out in arizona. I hate buying cars. This is a $21000 car not a$26000 car. The fact the car is being discontinued they think they have the right to mark the car up. Can anybody provide some INSIGHT on what I might be able to do about purchasing an insight under $24000? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

insight mark up!

Wow, what a rip off. I paid for my HCH exactly what honda.com's quote price was.

My best INSIGHT, try to find another dealer, this guy sucks...

I've got bad news for you.

I've got bad news for you. You're in a seller's market now. With gas as expensive as it is, the hybrids are one of few cars that are actually appreciating a little.