+ Reply to Thread

Honda CRV Hybrid

Why won't Honda consider making a Hybrid CRV??

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Honda CRV Hybrid

I have heard it is coming 2009

The Honda CRV is the perfect

The Honda CRV is the perfect vehicle to make into a hybrid and reduce our foreign energy dependency and improve the overall environment. At this juncture only Ford has the Escape in this class using the Toyota Hybrid Technology.

2009 came and went. Where's

2009 came and went. Where's our CR-V hybrid? That would be a sweet ride to see it get 35-40 MPG. I'd rather have that than a Ford Escape.

i think Honda CRV will be

i think Honda CRV will be hybrid if it has good honda crv accessories in order to compensate the whole experience of the whole Hybrid system. I think it will come soon!

This blog is really

This blog is really informative and provides good information to viewers about excellent features regarding this new and trendy site.
    fat loss factor review

This information is very

This information is very hard to find so many quality thanks.Como Bajar De Peso

I currently have a 1999 CR-V

I currently have a 1999 CR-V with 280,000+ miles. I have been holding out for a hybrid version of this vehicle. If they made one that measured 35 MPG highway I would go out and buy it today. I do not know why Honda is so resistant to manufacturing a hybrid version of this car.

I have a Jatta sportwagen

I have a Jatta sportwagen TDI and find it far superior to our CRV with greater than 43 MPG in highway or city. Takes a lot of beating with Lowes and home depot run. List of interior room back seat folds down so carry space is huge. Can tow up to 2300 lbs. I say buy a hitch and $575 trailer to make it even more useful. I have a Yakima roof rack to put lumber on the roof. It will also out accelerate a 4 cylinder CRV. Don't be Honda blind the diesel Tdi jetta wagon will last forever.