+ Reply to Thread

Prius electrical issues

I have about 2300 miles on a 2006 Prius. The stereo is now turning itself off and the consumption graph has stopped working. Has anyone experienced similar problem?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Prius electrical issues

I read of a similar/same issue, caused by defective display screens in 04 and 05 Prius. Cured by replacing the display, under warranty. If your Toyota shop is unaware, you should find a new shop! the internet discussion group Prius Chat is one place to find out more about this (and other) issues.

DAS

Prius electrical issues

Sounds like a loose connector on the MFD.

Search Prius chat or Prius online, you will find a few hits on this problem.

I am interested in either

I am interested in either purchasing a Toyota Prius or Camry (hybrid) has anyone heard of the "silent" engine sounds that can affect dog's ears? i read one article from the Chicago paper on it, but nothing since. Would appreciate any information on this.

Thank you.

Our Prius display screen has

Our Prius display screen has failed intermittently for about a month. It doesn't stop the car, but makes it impossible to change Climate or Audio settings. Dealer service manager says the display is dying and can be replaced for $1100. 00 . The car is a 2004.