+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

We have a 2009 Prius and

We have a 2009 Prius and have noticed the front seat does not align with the center of the steering wheel. Took it to our dealer who said it was OK. Having to sit askew in the seat makes my back hurt. Also drove a new 2011, same problem. Anyone noticed this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

did anybody of you remove

did anybody of you remove the seat cover and started working on the seat by stuffing or cutting the padding material or working on the springs? it cannot be that complicated...

did anybody of you remove

did anybody of you remove the seat cover and started working on the seat by stuffing or cutting the padding material or working on the springs? it cannot be that complicated...

I don't have much trouble

I don't have much trouble around town, but in trips over 5 hours I have shooting pains down both arms. I drove 2,000 miles and was in sever pain by the end. I could barely pick up my arms. As soon as I stopped driving the pain went away. I drove a Plymouth Grand Voyager for years and that seat was awesome. What are we to do? Buy two cars - a hybrid around town and then a touring car for long trips?

I want to get rid of this

I want to get rid of this 2008 Prius. It is just so uncomfortable. I paid 26K for a car I have to drive with a wedge cushion under my tush. My back is killing me!!! No other car gets such great MPG. Anyone found a suitable replacement car? Thanks

I had severe pain whenever I

I had severe pain whenever I drive my 2010 prius for an hour or more and was diagonized as bursitis problem. Never feel the pain when I drive the same distance with my other car - camry. Have extended warrenty for Prius. Did anyone check with the dealer, can they do anything? please advise.

Bursitis is inflammation of

Bursitis is inflammation of the bursa between connective tissue and around joints. I can understand the seat aggravating the condition, but I don't see how it could cause it.

Have 2010 Prius. The seats

Have 2010 Prius. The seats are killing me. My backs hurts so bad driving that car. I am renting an American car for my vacation. Selling or trading it when I get back.

After putting a 3 inch foam

After putting a 3 inch foam cushion on the seat bottom and filled in the concave seatback with New Foam fiberfill covered by a terrycloth towel my seat is comfortable in my 2010 Pruis. I'd like something nicer looking though. Has anyone found a ready made support cushion for seat bottom and back? The new driver seat adjustable lever only makes things worse. I keep the seat in the neutral position.

After putting a 3 inch foam

After putting a 3 inch foam cushion on the seat bottom and filled in the concave seatback with New Foam fiberfill covered by a terrycloth towel my seat is comfortable in my 2010 Pruis. I'd like something nicer looking though. Has anyone found a ready made support cushion for seat bottom and back? The new driver seat adjustable lever only makes things worse. I keep the seat in the neutral position.