+ Reply to Thread

CA Clean Air Sticker w/out License Plate

Wanted to start a new thread on this more specific topic...other thread is growing long, also don't like the heading. Yes, the stickers are ugly, but they do have to be visible.

Per others on the board, I put "TEMP" in the license plate field on the application.

Hybrid purchased on 1/9, check and clean air application sent in next day, check cashed by DMV 1/18 and stickers received 2/4. Sticker number is in the 45,000 mid-range.

See you in the carpool lane...

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

That's what I must do then!
    I bought the Car 12/30/06 and it took the Dealer 2 wk just to send in the Paperwork, could have tooken 2 mo.
    Then WHO know? how long it take DMV.
    I remeber last time I got a new car, took forever!

Anyone object to doing this? $8 is werth it!

los angeles hayward hotel

<a href=http://eb9fc349601c69352c859c1faa287874.rooma.gedostok.au gustow.pl/>los angeles hayward hotel</a> los angeles hayward hotel

Is there any way to remove

Is there any way to remove this sticker ? :-(

You can remove the die cut

You can remove the die cut sticker, bumper sticker or any other sticker be heating it with hair dryer. This will weaken the adhesive glue of sticker and then sticker can be peeled off easily.

You can remove the die cut sticker, bumper sticker or any other sticker be heating it with hair dryer. This will weaken the adhesive glue of sticker and then sticker can be peeled off easily.

Heat the die cut sticker or

Heat the die cut sticker or any other sticker with hair dryer and then take the sticker off gently.

The manual doesn't say much

The manual doesn't say much about this other than that doing this generates energy faster for the battery. Apparently this generates energy faster or more efficiently than the regenerative braking. Web Hosting Reviews