+ Reply to Thread

Thread: qustion about

qustion about

Te Ford Escape Hybrids has cvvt, that is continuously variable valve timing. Is there any website where I can find a complete manual for hybrid escape engine?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

qustion about

Raj, I seriously doubt if you will find a complete manual for a Ford Escape Hybrid engine (or any other new car engine) free online. The manufacturers (and Chilton and other publishers) make money by selling these manuals. You can buy a manual at a Ford dealership or online from Ford. But they're not free - or cheap.

qustion about

Raj, the shop manuals can be purchased at helminc.com

This has some free internet info of the FEH.

http://www.sae-detroit.org/e_images/saesc_38_125.pdf

Good luck

GaryG

qustion about

It'll cost an arm and a leg -- maybe two. I'd forget about it unless you just must know. Personally, if it were up to me I would simply get one out of a wrecking yard if it should fail out of warranty. There is plenty of working room under the hood as compared to the conventional Escape.

I used to get these manuals all the time but in recent years I don't bother. I don't even bother changing my own oil and filter anymore. I just drop the vehicle off at the local dealer where they do everything. The cost is minimal for maintenance items anyway.

qustion about

I answered your question on Yahoo FEH I think.

GaryG