+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

No real hybrid station wagon

No real hybrid station wagon yet? Or? Or a maybe a van or bus?
    Our Prius is getting to small for the family and we do not like a SUV like the Lexus RX450h.
    Why is it so difficult for Toyota/Lexus to build just one family station wagon with hybrid?
    Now we have efficent cars, small cars, fast cars, all with hybrid but no single family car at all..
    What are they waiting for?!?!?!?! HALLO Mr Toyoda!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I have been frustrated in my

I have been frustrated in my search for a true hybrid wagon as an eventual replacement for my Subaru Legacy L wagon (which I use for commuting and transporting my dogs to sporting events). The Lexus and other downsized/luxurious SUVs people mention are definitely not what I am looking for (way too expensive and low mpg). Non hybrid wagons are often close in mpg to their sedan counterparts, and I am not sure why they can't make a hybrid wagon that is really a modified version of a sedan (rather than a large-engined scaled down SUV). I just would like something that gets a lot of mpg for daily driving with the space to haul the dog crates and their gear around on weekends that is in the same neighborhood as a Prius, price wise. With high gas prices and environmental concerns here to stay, I can't believe that there are not more people in the same boat.

I read recently that Ford

I read recently that Ford was making a Focus wagon hybrid called the Shuttle, but that it is only going to be sold in Europe because American demand for such a practical car isn't there.

I went out car shopping

I went out car shopping today. If I could have found a hybrid station wagon and it was luxury enough, I would have bought it on the spot.
    I liked the Volvo T50 and want to check out the Lincoln wagon, but I'm holding out for a hybrid wagon.
    SUVs and crossovers have too high of a profile for me, but I want the cargo room. The Volvo had many nice features.
    Can't believe we can't get a decent diesel or hybrid wagon. We are so behind the times!

I would like a good hybrid

I would like a good hybrid wagon. None of the hybrid SUV's get really that good of mileage - less than 1/2 the Prius.

Great Article it its really

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Singing Lessons London

I recently found many useful

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Cock Rings

I can set up my new idea

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    Menopause

Thanks for taking the time

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    Haarausfall Frau

Iíve been wanting a hybrid

Iíve been wanting a hybrid wagon, too. Iíve seen a possible Ford Fusion hybrid wagon for 2013 or 2014. I would buy a Toyota Venza if it came in a hybrid. Weíll all just have to wait until the others wake up and smell theÖfresh air.