+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

I too have been waiting for

I too have been waiting for a hybrid wagon. We've got a subaru imprezza and it'd be nice to get into the 21st century and achieve something greater than 28-30 mpg on the highway. We love the styling of the passat, but the mileage leave something to be desired.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I am the proud owner of a

I am the proud owner of a 2002 Prius and I have been holding out for a hybrid wagon. I will not replace my Prius until a small hybrid wagon is available. I just don't want a hybrid SUV and the new Prius hatchback has a lousy rear window. I am just not interested in it. We have owned Ford Taurus station wagons since 1992 and we would like to replace it with another wagon when it bites the dust in a couple of years. Please Toyota, Honda, Ford, someone, please bring out a small hybrid wagon.

While they may be built on

While they may be built on car frames, all of those are far from attempting to be station wagons they want to be SUVS. Anyway, I miss the accord and camry wagons personally, and would love to see more hybrid options in the hatchback and wagon variety available.

Add me to the list of folks

Add me to the list of folks who would buy a hybrid wagon tomorrow. And I don't mean a crossover! I want a wagon!

I have a 2003 Passat Wagon that is on its last leg. I've looked at the Outback, and it is perfect in every way except gas mileage. When the Passat is running well, it gets 29 mpg hwy, and I want my next car to be even MORE fuel efficient, not less.

I've looked at the Escape hybrid, too, but I want something that is lower to the ground so I can load kayaks on top without a ladder.

I can't believe that after all these years, there is still not a hybrid wagon out there. Listen to us, car companies! We want a hybrid wagon!

Lisa - why not get another

Lisa - why not get another Passat Wagon? I hear this car with the 2.0T engine can get mid 30's mpg, especially with a manual transmission. Otherwise, why not get a Jetta Sportswagon TDI? We're talking 40mpg easily on the highway. You don't NEED a hybrid to get good mpg... there are alternatives.

We are holding on to our

We are holding on to our 1996 Outback until somebody comes out with a hybrid station wagon!! We also refuse to buy an SUV with wasteful fuel consumption and totally toxic emissions. But we need AWD for snowy hills and a station wagon for the string bass I need to haul around. Hurry, please, Subaru, with a hybrid station wagon!

Our current dream combo: a

Our current dream combo: a plug in hybrid station wagon using a diesel engine (for bio-diesel).

Course, the best of both worlds probably would come with the highest price...

Sent to Subaru: I am ready

Sent to Subaru:
    I am ready right now to buy my new Legacy Outback plug -in hybrid with a two cylinder opposed bio-diesel capable auxiliary motor. [Or a tiny flat four] When are you coming out with something that excites me and our dear planet?

Our family is expanding and

Our family is expanding and we are going to buy a station wagon. Wish we could find a hybrid version on the market!

I am pretty sure Subaru will

I am pretty sure Subaru will never deliver a hybrid since they no longer offer a real wagon.

Anyway, for the love of all that is holy, someone needs to make a hyrbid wagon! We will hold on to our '96 Legacy wagon until the doors fall off we can't get one. Car companies really need to listen to people for once!