+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid wagons

I would love a hybrid wagon....I would even love any wagon or small SUV which gets 28+ MPG....are there any out there?? If anyone knows of nay, please let me know!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

patiently waiting...for now

I have had my Subaru Outback wagon for 4 years now and I love it! I also have a wonderfullly active dog who loves to go for car rides and love the room it provides as well as how it handles on the road (not at all like an SUV!). I just watched 'Who Killed the Electric Car?' and became instantly motivated to buy a hybrid or plug-in for my next vehicle and was unhappy to see that although the demand is there for a hybrid wagon, the car is not. Hoping things change in the next year or so...

need a station wagon

I'd love to get a station wagon hybrid. I currently have a Honda Element, great as far as cargo room goes.. but could be much much better on gas.. I promised myself my next car would be a hybrid (the least i could do for this great planet of ours) but cannot find the perfect one. I wish subaru would make an outback hybrid... that would be the perfect station wagon.. quality, reliability, fuel efficiency, saftey and lots of room.. life would be perfect!

I have a Ford Focus wagon and would LOVE for our next car to be a hybrid wagon. With a child in a HUGE carseat, hopefully another child in our future and a dog, we need the space! I hate SUVs and see no need for a mini-van as a wagon suits us perfectly. Now we just need someone (anyone!) to actually MAKE a hybrid wagon. =)

Leila

Please come out with a hybrid Audi Wagon...

I too am on the hunt for a hybrid station wagon. My top choice would deffinately be an Audi Wagon and I am ready to buy!!!

I want a hybrid station wagon!

Actually, my wife really wants one. We're just married and looking to expand the family. The next car has got to be a hybrid or a bike, and since we live in LA I think it's gotta be a hybrid. The wagon issue is tough though. I really DO NOT want a vehicle that is so high that it blocks everyone else's view. ...I hear that GM is coming out with some new stuff.

I have a substantial commute

I have a substantial commute so I am extremely interested in a hybrid. In order to take my golden retriever, kayaks and a tent anywhere on the weekends, I need a wagon! I am shocked that VW isn't creating something. Seems like their followers would by hybrid consumers. Hopefully, if we all keep posting, a hybrid wagon will appear!

saw your post the toyota

saw your post the toyota Higlander is now avaialble gets 27/25 mpg wish it was more you can get a bench 40-20-40 seet in the mid and a bench 50-50 in the back. We have a ford freestyle that I love but want a hybrid and we are seriously conciderign buying one...

The original poster asked

The original poster asked about a hybrid wagon, such as a Subaru. Well, they may not be planning a hybrid, but they're set to release their new boxer diesel engine in Europe!

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...24553?imw=Y#17

They mention it that it may come to the US sometime. Looks like a fantastic engine!

I too would like to add

I too would like to add myself to the list. I went from an Isuzu Trooper to the Subaru Forrestor I currently have, which I love, but need a hybrid due to a long commute. Not to mention the fact that I am tired of spending so much on gas so often.
    A wagon is the perfect solution for me!