+ Reply to Thread

2006 HCH Redesign Sucks

I don't know if I am alone in this or not, but Honda just hit the Civic with The Ugly Stick. God, its 2006 civics are butt-ugly. They're just trying to chase the younger crowd which buys Mazda z350s or Scions if they want sportly look, customization, and power anyways..

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

2006 HCH Redesign Sucks

no, they are trying to look like a prius....

see ya

2006 HCH Redesign Sucks

"One mans trash is another mans treasure", so the saying goes. I personally prefer the Honda Civic over the Prius.

2006 HCH Redesign Sucks

I really like the 06 HCH. I was planning to buy a Prius in Jan, but now I'm going to go have a close look @ the redesigned Civic.

2006 HCH Redesign Sucks

I think personally your a Smart Man Mike !

I was looking at both the '06 Prius and '06 HCH. Final straw (as it often is !) was a comment my wife made after sitting in the '05 Prius driver seat and looked in the rear view mirror. The divider between the sloped rear window and the lower (nearly vertical) window in the rear is right in the middle of your line of vision! The dealer said, "ya it takes some time to get used to". Yes I have mirrors on both sides, but I use my rear view mirror a lot and see the blocked line of site, a safety issue as well as a inconvinience. Dealer said the '05 and '06 are identical with regards to the rear view.