+ Reply to Thread

Honda Dealer Sales Rankings

Does anyone know where I could find a list of the top volume Honda dealers? I don't work in the auto industry but was told dealers are allocated cars based on their sales volume. Those dealers that move a lot of cars get more cars and vice versa. Make sense to me, so I figure if I found the largest volume Honda dealer in my area, I would stand a better chance of getting my Civic faster. I have done Google searches on several topics, but cannot find a list.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

You should just check yellow

You should just check yellow pages and see if they have a car dealership website. You are right that if you found the largest volume Honda dealer in your area, you would stand a better chance of getting my Civic faster. Also you should do a local Google search and try to find the list locally rather than nationally.

"Does anyone know where I could find a list of the top volume Honda dealers? I don't work in the auto industry but was told dealers are allocated cars based on their sales volume. Those dealers that move a lot of cars get more cars and vice versa. Make sense to me, so I figure if I found the largest volume Honda dealer in my area, I would stand a better chance of getting my Civic faster. I have done Google searches on several topics, but cannot find a list."

Check out www.askaprice.com.

Check out www.askaprice.com. They are connected to most of the dealershps across the UK and will find the best prices and deals for you free of charge.