+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Saab 9-3 convertible is an

Saab 9-3 convertible is an ethanol hybrid and not bad looking but certainly not inexpensive. However, if it sells, it might show automakers that there's a large untapped market out here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

WAKE UP, CAR MAKERS! There

WAKE UP, CAR MAKERS!

There IS a market for convertible hybrid cars!

That's what I REALLY, REALLY WANT!

I drive a miata. Although I

I drive a miata. Although I love my miata, I to would love a hybrid convertible rodster hybrid. When it comes out. Then ill change.

I just dumped my leased car

I just dumped my leased car (Audi TT). Before that I drove an Audi cabriolet for 12 yrs. I abhor driving a bulky, unfun, large car. Waiting for a small convertible that offers hybrid technology, and I hope that if anyone produces one it doesn't cost $125,000.00 Any news on this?

For 5 years no hybrid

For 5 years no hybrid convertible! That is amazing! The car companies are really, really slow to act. I would prefer a diesel-hybrid but until they make at a hybrid convertible of some kind I will not buy a new car.

Didnt some rock ensemble

Didnt some rock ensemble make a song "You Cant Always Get What You Want..."??

Surely its not too much to ask for, like everyone else in this thread I am addicted to open top motoring: short of taking some welding gear to a well known japanese car (which has worse lifecycle carbon footprint than many motors bought in the UK) what can we do?

What are they waiting for?

What are they waiting for?

I'm with everyone else - I'm

I'm with everyone else - I'm tired of googling hybrid convertibles and coming up empty-handed. People have already mentioned the ultra-expensive Tesla Roadster, and Lotus plans to roll out a beautiful hybrid hardtop convertible in 2014, but also with a pricetag over $100K.

In the meantime, I'll continue to drive my 10 year old convertible that I refuse to replace - the minute I do they'll release a reasonably-priced hybrid convertible!

Yes.. WAKE UP CAR MAKERS!

Yes.. WAKE UP CAR MAKERS! MAKE US A HYBRID CONVERTIBLE!

If you car makers are out there, I am willing to pay up to $60K for a classy convertible that has great hybrid mileage. I am willing to keep driving my 2004 Audi A4 until that day happens...so if you want me to get into your new car, make it a convertible hybrid, please! ....unless you find a way to make it hydrogen...I will be your loyal customer for life for hydrogen!

I desperately want a hybrid

I desperately want a hybrid convertible too, but the posters seem to be focused on 2-seaters. I want a hybrid convertible that will allow me to travel top down with my husband and our golf clubs or my husband and 2 hearty (it's windy in the back seat!) friends. I have such a convertible but it's 8 years old so I'm hoping there'll be something just right when I'm ready to buy again, just before I retire.