+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hybrid Convertible?

I am waiting patiently for a hybrid convertible. I have wanted to buy a new car for almost 2 years. I really want my next car to be a hybrid, but want a convertible as well. Come on manufacturers, give us something...

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible?

I've been waiting for one as well. Check out the Saab hybrid convertible. Not too shabby...
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=109829

Hybrid Convertible?

if you want a convertible which is great on gas. check out the vw bugs convertible with the diesel engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid Convertible?

I'm with Bonnie! I've been wanting to trade my car in for several years but haven't because I know the minute I buy another car, Toyota will debut the Prius Convertible!

Hybrid Convertible?

Yep, I'm also waiting. If I get a regular convertible now, who know's when I'll be willing to switch out of it for a hybrid. So, I wait, but I can't wait forever...

Hybrid Convertible?

I'm almost forced to give up my dream of owning a convertable because I need and want the hybrid more. When are they going to come up with one?

Hybrid Convertible?

http://www.carkeys.co.uk/news/2006/march/30/9091.asp

SAAB has just come out with a hybrid convertible. Lovely!

Hybrid Convertible?

I want a hybrid convertible also.. shame no one has come up with one!

Hybrid Convertible?

I have always wanted any car with a convertible tope. but then i saw the Hybrird. thought it was pretty HOTT! but when i decides thats what i want. it stoped me in my tracks to find that there is NO HYBRID CONVERTIBLE

Hybrid Convertible?

I've been driving a convertible since I've had my license (25 years) and now I'm in the market for a new car....no hybrid convertible to even consider.