+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid Convertible?

I have been driving 2-seater convertibles for many years, and I would prefer to drive a HYBRID convertible, but no such thing exists.

I don't need or want a sedan, minivan or truck. When I need to carry more passengers, or move something big I rent one of those. I know several other people who do the same thing and we have all discussed wanting hybrid convertibles but none exist.

When will the car manufacturers realize that there is a need for hybrid convertibles too?

Who else wants a hybrid convertible?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Hybrid Convertible?

Toyota might have one soon, this is from 2003:

http://autonet.ca/Spotlight/Concepts...19/532168.html

Hybrid Convertible?

I, too, eagerly await a hybrid convertible. My BMW 330 convertible lease ends in May, but there is still no hybrid to replace it with.

My commitment to the environment is to let my convertible go at least end and not replace it until some smart manufacturer comes out with one. They're truly missing the boat on this! After May, I'll stick with my winter car until I can buy a Better Convertible.

Hybrid Convertible?

My family owns an Civic hybrid and a Prius I drive a Volvo C70 convertable. I'm eagerly awaitin a hybrid that I would like to drive

Hybrid Convertible?

Yes- put in my order for a hybrid convertible...if one doesn't come along soon..maybe we need to go into business and get it started on our own!

Hybrid Convertible?

Here's my vote for a hybrid convertible. I can wait another year but that's it.

Hybrid Convertible?

Heck, it'd just be a nice improvement if they would at least get a hybrid with a Sunroof, let alone convertible.

Hybrid Convertible?

I too have a BMW convertible, but want a hybrid.....please let's all demand a hybrid 'vert!!!!!

Hybrid Convertible?

I own a Honda Del Sol and I love it. Honda needs to produce a hybrid version.